Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What to plant with a Primrose tree in a semi-circular garden of about 16' x 4"?

This garden is in my back yard. A couple years ago, I uprooted everything to make room for this primrose tree that my children gave me for Mother's Day. But, it looks a bit lonely. Can anyone recommend some perennials or shrubs to put with it?


1 second ago - 3 days left to answer.


Report It

What to plant with a Primrose tree in a semi-circular garden of about 16' x 4"?
go to lowes if you have one near you..and buy some periannals that will spread over time and continue to come back..you can get butter fly bushes.. i have no clue what any of the names are...but get colors that you like..i do know phlox is a great low growing green and pink or purpe or white flowering ground cover that is fairly hearty...thats what i did when i filled my flower beds last year..and i love marigolds so i always buy some of those..


No comments:

Post a Comment