Friday, November 18, 2011

Evening Primrose Oil in capsule supplement form ?

I recently started taking these supplements daily. And i've noticed that a short while after i've swallowed the capsule, my body temperature gets really hot, and stays that way for hours . I'm usually always cold , so the extra warmth doesn't bother me , i was just interested in finding out why it does this , and is it meant to do that ?

Evening Primrose Oil in capsule supplement form ?
Fatty acids help our bodies regulate temperature, but I doubt that is why you feel what you describe. To be honest, I'm not sure.





But why are you taking an omega-6 supplement when the typical diet in an industrial country has too much omega-6 compared to omega-3 fatty acids? Unless there is a specific health reason, I'd recommend you take an omega-3 supplement that has twice as much EPA as DHA. Fish oils are good sources. The EPA/DHA has proven to be beneficial in heart and mental health.


No comments:

Post a Comment