Friday, November 18, 2011

Is evening primrose oil bad to take while tryint to conceive?

I have heard that taking evening primrose oil is bad to use while trying to conceive. IS this true??





These are the pills that I am taking





B6 vitamins


Prenatal vitamins


Green tea capsules





I am also using mucinex to help make the cervical fluid more abundant I am taking that twice a week because one is enough for a short period of time so I don't have to take that everyday. Also I have preseed but have not used that yet because the mucinex is working wonderfully. I am also using the instead cups.


Out of everything that I stated how does it sound that I am doing in means of trying to go the safest route in trying to conceive.

Is evening primrose oil bad to take while tryint to conceive?
don't take green tea that is not good for you and baby if you get pregnant, it can cause miscarries ... but everything else is fine...baby dust luck for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment