Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does Evening Primrose Oil really help PMS?

I've been taking evening primrose oil for a couple of months now and in that time I actually feel as though my PMS has got worse!





I used to get quite mild symptoms. I'd just generally be a bit irritable and feel a bit crap. But since taking the Evening Primrose oil I'm getting terrible PMS. I feel insecure about and negative about everything - its ridiculous. I just wondered whether anyone else had experienced this?

Does Evening Primrose Oil really help PMS?
I take Evening Primrose Oil regularly and have really found them helpful. It can take up to about 3 months to feel the benefit and you may have to take at least 1500 - 2000 mg a day which I do. Without them, my breasts feel like they've been used as a punchbag, they are so sore, and if I forget to take them for a few days, I can feel the pain starting to come back. I wouldn't be without them now, I feel so much calmer too.
Reply:Primrose oil is supposed to help. You may want to check out a complex of vitamins put together in one pill. I know that a mix of a couple of thinks including primrose oil may help reduce your pms in time. I do know of a product. Let me know if you'd like the name and I will find you a link!


No comments:

Post a Comment