Saturday, November 14, 2009

I bought 10 primrose flower plants from the nursery. They all died soon after I planted them though I ...?

regularly watered them. What is the cause and how can I prevent this next time? I live in Northern California and they were planted in February.

I bought 10 primrose flower plants from the nursery. They all died soon after I planted them though I ...?
Sometime it doesn't matter what happens plants die ( trail and error )





What kind of dirt do you have there ? If its a well drainage type of dirt you don't have to water as much as dirt that is hard.





Was the plants planted in full sun/ partial shade? I tend to plant any type of plant that has a flower in partial shade ( and morning sun is the best in most area's )





I would dig them up and plant them in a pot and nurse them back. I never give up !! ...lol





I had 6 palm tree's die when i moved and I bought them back to health.





Good luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment