Saturday, November 14, 2009

Primrose.......?

I heard primrose is good to use for help w/ CM....I am interested, How do u take it? and when?


thanks in advance

Primrose.......?
I've done research on it and have found that as long as you do not exceed the recomended amount to take it is safe. I actually tried it this cycle along with robitussin. I took 2 tsp of robitussin in the morning with a full glass of water and another 2 tsp in the afternoon with more water. I took 1000 mg of evening primrose oil in the morning and that was it. They recommend 2000 a day but since I was taking robitussin as well i didn't do the full amount, i didn't do the full amount of robitussin either, they said 2 tsp 3 times a day i only took it twice a day. You need to be sure to drink lots of water too and carrots can help with the cervical mucus too, I ate them everyday as well. I got fertile cervical mucus by day 11 and it is day 14 and I still have alot of it! My last cycle I hardly had any at all so it is definitely working!


Here is info on the evening primrose oil


http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/epo...


http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/e...


here is info on the robitussin


http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html


also be sure to be taking prenatal vitamins or at least folic acid





good luck! it all worked for me to get more fertile cervical mucus!








Also do not take the evening primrose oil after ovulation, it can cause contractions so a fertilized egg may not be able to implant! You can take flax seed oil if you'd like.
Reply:i read itsnot good to take while ttc,iwould do some research if i was you,if you do decide to take it,you take one tablet every morning


No comments:

Post a Comment