Saturday, November 14, 2009

Will someone please tell me how much it cost per week at a Primrose school in the DFW area of Texas?

I do not want to take a tour but really need to know about how much it costs per week if anyone knows or has heard, regardless of your area I would like to know.

Will someone please tell me how much it cost per week at a Primrose school in the DFW area of Texas?
At this school in Dallas, http://www.primroseschools.com/Schools/A...


it is 235$ per week for a 2 year old to go 6-8 hours a day.


I'm assuming the schools in Fort Worth are around the same.
Reply:What age is child and how much care do you need?


Near Houston, rates for toddlers in good quality daycares start at 675/month up to 1100/month


median quality 500-700 month


poor quality 400-600 month


The Primrose centers over there are considered medium/average quality, varies by center, so you would need to check center out


No comments:

Post a Comment