Saturday, November 14, 2009

Has anyone taken evening primrose while TTC?

I heard it helps with CM so that it is easier for the little swimmers to get to where they need to be, is this true?

Has anyone taken evening primrose while TTC?
well my last cycle I hardly had any fertile cm so I read up on robitussin and evening primrose oil and I tried both. I took 2 tsp of robitussin in the morning and 2 more in the afternoon along with lots of water. I also took 1000 mg of the primrose oil in the morning. Carrots are supposed to help too with cm and remember it is made mostly of water and salt so be sure to drink plenty of water and have some salty foods but not more than recommended. I ovulated on the 19th of January and I had the most fertile cervical mucus that I ever had! So everything I did definitely helped improve my mucus! Don't take the evening primrose oil after you ovulate becasue it can cause light contractions so you can switch to flax seed oil after ovulation. Don't take more than recomended of anything because too much of anything can be bad for you!


good luck





remember too even if you get your egg fertilized 40% of all healthy fertilized eggs fail to implant
Reply:i got my positive! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment