Saturday, November 14, 2009

If you put pop a capsule of primrose and put it on a scar will this help remove it?

I poped one and it smells a bit iffy but i guess dats ok. The ingredients say it has primrose oil, gamma linolenic acid and vitamin E... Will this help heal my scar? (the pill is for pms and healthy skin lol)

If you put pop a capsule of primrose and put it on a scar will this help remove it?
I had a couple stretch marks and I used the cold pressed capsules on them and they totally helped, they changed color really quickly (for the better)... since stretch marks are kind of scars, I would try it! It doesn't smell hot, but if you take a needle and poke a hole in it, then use a circular motion on it you should see results.


Hope I helped!


P.S


If you are interested in making some cash for real, no joke and no membership fees, you should check out agloco...you may have heard of it, its an advertising company that is currently beta testing, and they are only allowing so many members to join right now for free. here's a link, I am not a representative or anything like that, but if you use my link I get points, just like you will if you sign up. They were in existence before but because of a .com crash in 2004 their whole company crashed... BUT they paid out every single one of their members. They are market researching hot products etc. by tracking a lot of peoples general searches, and they are for real, not like so many "survey" or "PTR" or "Lotto" companies.


You don’t have to sign up or even check the link out, but I would totally recommend it! If you stick with them, and recruit your friends, you could make some serious money!!! I am talking thousands!





http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDD5588
Reply:Evening Primrose Oil is wonderful, along with the other vitamins you're using as well. My suggestion would be to make a small container with those ingredients but add Aloe Vera Gel and Lavender Oil to boost effectiveness. Your scar will look invisible.


No comments:

Post a Comment