Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm in my 20's and just started taking evening primrose oil and starflower as i thought my help with pmt

syptoms i get (mainly depression) but after the first day i took them i woke up with stomach cramps and on the 2nd day had a slight ache in stomach. Must be to do with tablets because i haven't eaten anything unusual? should i stop takeing them? wat else can help with pmt that is natural?

I'm in my 20's and just started taking evening primrose oil and starflower as i thought my help with pmt
It is hard to say if it is these tablets or just a bug you've picked up. The solution is simple, stop taking the tablets and leave them off until four days after the symptoms have cleared up and try them again, if the stomach cramp returns then you have a problem with those tablets.





It does not mean that you necessarily have a problem with evening primrose oil but maybe just with that particular tablet. The one that works best is Efamol's Efamarine, it is a combination of evening primrose and fish oils. You should also be taking a good multi vitamin mineral supplement that is yeast free and produced from natural products.


No comments:

Post a Comment