Saturday, November 14, 2009

Question about Black Cohosh and Evening Primrose Oil?

Had a doc apt today and my mid-wife suggested using these to ripen my cervix. I'm currently half way through my 39th week. I asked if these were safe to take for me and baby and she said that they were. Just wondering if any of you ladies have had any experience(good or bad) with these homeopathic remedies? Thanks for answering

Question about Black Cohosh and Evening Primrose Oil?
My sister-in-law and Aunts swear by evening primrose oil. My Aunts are midwives and my sister-in-law is a doula. They say that the women who have used them don't tear as easily during their delivery. My one Aunt has delivered lots of babies (For over 15 years) so I figure she has seen enough to know.


I haven't heard of Black Cohosh.
Reply:I used evening primrose per my OB's recommendation. I had no problems with taking it.

Teeth Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment