Friday, November 13, 2009

I was wondering if anyone new how long it took for Evening primrose oil to soften the cervix?

Im 39 weeks and the doc said my cervix isnt ripening at all so told me to take evening primrose oil 2 2 times a day. Can anyone tell me how long it will take my cervix to dilate?

I was wondering if anyone new how long it took for Evening primrose oil to soften the cervix?
evening primrose oil is a herbal remidy whch works for some people and not for others it could shorten your pregnany and put you into labour but it might not another good herbal remeidy is raseberry leaf tea tablets are the best option ive known quite a few people that swear by them!!
Reply:First, congratulations! In my experience (using evening primrose and other homeopathic aids for birthing 5 of my own kids), the oil may or may not help. I know that isn't really helpful, but remember that as women our bodies were designed to gestate and give birth. When your cervix is ready, it'll efface and dilate. Relax, try not to stress, and some brisk walks might speed things up. And the oil can't really hurt. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment