Friday, November 13, 2009

Taking multivitamins and evening primrose oil, is it okay if i'm on the birth control pill?

And if i stop taking them for a day and then continue, is there any imblance in my system? Thanks for help.

Taking multivitamins and evening primrose oil, is it okay if i'm on the birth control pill?
Yes this should cause you no problems at all
Reply:When you say "If I stop taking them", are you talking about the birth control pill, or the vitamins and the oil? All of them are most effective if you take them daily - especially the birth control pill - but missing one day is usually not going to severely lower the effectiveness, although it may be slightly lower. It depends on what pill you're taking, too. I used to set an alarm to remind me to take my pill at the same time every day, and I always carried water with me so I could take it anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment