Friday, November 13, 2009

Can I take Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Black Cohosh all at the same time?

I want to know if it is okay to take all of these together or if they are counter productive, or if I could /should just take a couple of them? I'm trying to take stuff to improve my system as well as counter the effects of peri-menopause without taking hormone replacement drugs.

Can I take Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Black Cohosh all at the same time?
It may be ok but I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what they say.





In the mean time here's the link to a site that may help you find even more information:





http://forums.obgyn.net/womens-health
Reply:Thank you so much, I actually found someone who was really helpful and suggested dropping the primrose, but the others are good. thanks again! Report It


Teeth Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment