Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Did Evening Primrose Oil help you conceive?

I started using EPO last month (from menstuation to ovulation) and I am using the clearblue easy fertility monitor. I know I ovulated last month (because of my monitor) and then I had the worst pms I've had in a long time. I thought EPO was supposed to help pms symptoms! Anyways this month I didn't use the EPO and oddly enough my fertility montitor hasn't registered high fertility yet like it did at the same time last cycle. Does EPO really help with fertility? I might start taking it again next cycle if I don't get pg this cycle but I want to know if anyone has had success with it.

Did Evening Primrose Oil help you conceive?
I used it for 3 wks and got pregnant after trying for 4 months. THe EPO isn't supposed to ease you PMS it's made to even out your hormones. So if you off balance and now you notice more PMS then I would say it works. Keep taking it consistantly. I took it twice a day, and still do it's safe once you conceive


No comments:

Post a Comment