Friday, May 21, 2010

Ladies i'm about to start using the evening primrose oil...?

anybody have a good experience using this? i've heard it works great. just looking for advice from people who know anything about it. i'm at 39 weeks and about 4 cm dilated. thanks to all of you!

Ladies i'm about to start using the evening primrose oil...?
I began taking it around 37 weeks last time and delivered at 39 weeks and 5 days. It helps ripen the cervix. Take two capsules a day, and if you can stick one up in your vagina near your cervix, that will help things along even more. Next time start taking it earlier, around 35 weeks. Many midwives recommend starting capsules at 34 weeks and then cervical application around 37 weeks. I'm 34 weeks and am about to start with capsules. :) It won't make you go into labor, and there's no scary side effects. It's a great way to help your body prepare for the big show.
Reply:Ok i took Castor oil and it worked! i did however mix it with koolaid cause it was awfull! It did start contractions the same day (Friday) but it didn't take full affect until Sunday night. When I started to get timely contractions I was worried that it was false, so my dad (i don't know how he knew this) told me to drink wine cause it turns false labor into real labor so I drank a wine cooler and went to bed. 2 hours later I was on the way to the hospital in hard labor.

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment