Sunday, May 16, 2010

Any opinions on Primrose Schools in Round Rock, TX?

I have heard mixed reviews on Primrose. Any reviews good or bad would help. Thanks,


Percy

Any opinions on Primrose Schools in Round Rock, TX?
Here are two reviews for you:


Although this facility is highly recommended I was not overly impressed with several things. I was not impressed with the monthly tuition compared to other centers around the area. I assumed if I were paying a higher price I would get better for my child, which I do not feel was the case. The facility was clean, colorful, and provided updated playground toys and inside toys. The staff were friendly and organized but I do not feel that the learning that was advertised to occur actually was happening to the extent it should have. There are report cards for the preschoolers that I felt were not as specific as I would have liked them to be.





My daughter was at this school the first year it opened and in one school year she had 3 different teachers. I expect some turnover in daycares, but when a daycare is so highly spoken of I consider 3 in one class to be excessive. There were other classes that had high teacher turnover as well. They also didn't do the learning that they had advertised. This place is very expensive compared to other daycares around.





Cons: Expensive and high teacher turnover


No comments:

Post a Comment