Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Does anyone have experience with taking Evening Primrose Oil and drinking Red Resberry Leaf tea ???

Im having my 3rd child..And with my last daughter I took Evening Primrose oil and drank Red Reaberry Leaf tean and had her 8 days early...I plan to do that with this baby too and was wondering if anyone else had and what was their success??? If any.

Does anyone have experience with taking Evening Primrose Oil and drinking Red Resberry Leaf tea ???
I drank "pregnancy tea" starting about 30 weeks - it's supposed to help with your uterus etc. But I don't know, I think the baby just comes when it's ready - sometimes at 38 weeks, sometimes at 42. I hope you get some good results - I know some people who say it helped them by about 1 week.
Reply:I drank raspberry red leaf tea and took the tablets from about 38 weeks and it didnt work at all for me. ive heard from other people that its worked for them, im gonna take it again this time and hopefully it will work!!





good luck with your pregnancy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment