Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is Primrose oil and red rasberry tea leaf safe when your 39 weeks.??

Just got Primrose oil. and the rasberry tea leaf.. not sure how to take it?? should I drink the tea?? and what abot the oil?? can I drink like a cap full of the primrose oil?? is it safe??? someone help

Is Primrose oil and red rasberry tea leaf safe when your 39 weeks.??
With the tea I believe it is have a cup in the morning and at night, I had tabs but they made me have terrible headaches so I stoped them.


And primrose I also had tabs, It should have a dosage on the side of the bottle though.








"The dosage taken should be 1500mg to 3000mg per day" maybe some smart person can convert that for you =)
Reply:I drank organic raspberry leaf tea right up to having my baby. Never used primrose oil but I heard alot of people say they used it. Both are all natural so you should be fine. Just use them in moderation and if you are still unsure ask your MD or Midwife. Congrats to you and good luck with your delivery!!

isotoner slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment