Friday, May 21, 2010

Please tell me about using primrose oil...Im 38 weeks pregnant and just started using it what can I expect?

This is my second baby, I am not trying to induce, just help get things going...my cervix was still closed yesterday. So today I bought some primrose oil 1300 mg, I inserted one and swallowed 2, Do you think this will help my cervix? And how long does it take to work? If it does...

Please tell me about using primrose oil...Im 38 weeks pregnant and just started using it what can I expect?
And for the rest of us ....... ;-)





I used it successfully with my last pregnancy. I started it 2 weeks before I went into labor. I STARTED labor at 5cm dilated %26amp; 80% effaced! Needless to say, I had a pretty short labor.





I punctured the capsules, got as much of the oil as possible on my fingers and then rubbed it into my cervix. I did this twice during the day. At night, I did the same thing, but I punctured 1 extra one and just slipped it up my vagina and it dissolved on its' own. I used 1000mg capsules. I tried swallowing them just once, but I burped up the oil (big EEEWWWW!!!), so I never did that again.





Good Luck!!!
Reply:Primrose oil is a POISON...Stop it! Dr's will not even C section at 38 weeks in FEAR that the babys lungs are not mature yet.





I would not be so hasty, I know that its almost over but labor happens when the LUNGS ARE MATURE enough to take oxygen.





You dont want a NICU baby do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment