Sunday, May 16, 2010

Does stopping the evening primrose affects the regularity of my menstruation?

i took evening primrose for almost three months and i stop it.. i do not use any contraceptive and i'm missing my menstruation for almost a week now..

Does stopping the evening primrose affects the regularity of my menstruation?
I know this doesn't answer your question but I had posted a question asking the question if evening primrose worked with no positive answers so I am wondering what your experience was with it? I was wondering if anyone had a regular period as that is what I am seeking and now I see evidently you did.





Please respond as I am looking for positive feedback or more information other than what I found online I want a real life person telling me how it affected them.





Thank you.

evening shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment