Sunday, May 16, 2010

Evening Primrose Oil? How many a day?

I am going to start taking Evening Primrose Oil and the bottle says take three a day. I was going to just take one a day with the rest of my vitamins. Is this a mistake? Will I only benefit from the effects of this vitamin if I follow the bottle and take it three times....or is that just the bottle and really taking just one would still be fine and helpful. I am taking it to relieve cramping, pain and PMS, endometriosis (I heard about this helping Endo through a support group).





Thanks

Evening Primrose Oil? How many a day?
Hi Monkey, This is just a suggestion. Start by taking one a day. If you get the results you're looking for, then you've just answered your own question and only by using one a day. Now, if one doesn't work, try two and then, if needed 3. Good luck and hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment