Friday, November 13, 2009

Has anyone ever taken Blue and Black Cohosh with Pennyroyale, Evening Primrose Oil to induce or speed up labor

has any one used these herbs or knew someone who has, to induce or speed up their labor?? if so did it work for you and what were your results, if any?

Has anyone ever taken Blue and Black Cohosh with Pennyroyale, Evening Primrose Oil to induce or speed up labor
I took the blue/black cohosh with my last pregnancy, I didn't notice that it did anything. I still ended up being induced 2 weeks late.





This pregnancy I have been inserting the Primrose Oil vaginally and can definetly see the changes, my cervix is softening and effacing.
Reply:Hi, I have never taken it, but from personal exp. I have found that the best thing to get labor going, and speed it up is yes you guessed it the thing that got you in this situation to start with! SEX, also nipple stimulation and walking!


Good luck I am sending you labor thoughts!


AG


No comments:

Post a Comment