Sunday, May 16, 2010

Evening primrose oil while on clomid?

i want to know HOW it helps with cervical mucos?


how many per day should i take it? when? after meals? and when i should stop taking them


has it helped anyone?

Evening primrose oil while on clomid?
I take 4 1300mg pill every day up until I ovulate! then i dont take any! I asked the gal at the health food store and that what her told me to take!
Reply:I have heard that evening primrose oil can help with cm, but I would recommend using preseed instead. Preseed is a lubricant that creates a friendly environment for his boys to swim in. You can buy it at www.preseed.com. It works great. After ttc for 14 months I used it and the first month on it, I got pregnant! I am now 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant.





Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment