Sunday, May 16, 2010

I hear Primrose Schools are great. They do not disclose how much they charge. Does anyone know?

Each location is franchise owned so the franchisee chooses his/her own tuition amount after doing extensive research in the area. What Primrose are you asking about specifically?





You will likely be very lucky if you get can your child enrolled right away- virtually every Primrose school I called was on a LONG waiting list. After experiencing Primrose for over two years now I can honestly say they are clearly a tier above everyone else.





I was fortunate to reserve a spot for my daughter into one here in Austin before it opened. One month later - it was on a waiting list for all rooms!

I hear Primrose Schools are great. They do not disclose how much they charge. Does anyone know?
From the bio on the website, the owner sounds like she runs a good school. Contact her and I'm sure she will send you a brochure and if she sees your area code is long distance, she might give you a rate over the phone. All you can do is ask! :) Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment